Saturday, October 27, 2012

Long weekend!


25102012
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Took half day off from work, met up with baby then head down to far east first.
Went to have my hair trimmed, in the end the hair stylist help me blow it so nicely that I love it very much, like perming my hair. & I have the urge to perm already. omg! hahaha

After that, to MBS to celebrate Jaron's 22nd Birthday, he had the suite which is awesome, of course the price also equally awesome. Lol! Happy Birthday to him! :)


Home sweet Home & prepare for Picnic next time with my neighs. 


PICNIC W LOVE ONES 26102012
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Finally!
Long await meet up session with my girls are here, since few months when I last saw them all!


Our plan is to go picnic, everybody prepare some foods & gather at chinese garden!
Had lots of fun with them all around. Chit chat and catch ups. Yay! :D


After that went to the tortoise museum, for 5 bucks & omg all the tortoise are so active.
When they see the veges that we are holding, they go into crazy stage of mind snatching food. *scary scene*


Still, i love this catch up, and i hope next outing will be soon enough.
hahaha and our 'soon' is always a few months away thou. I still love them as much! 

No comments: