Sunday, January 06, 2013

Yep, it's MONDAY again tomorrow. Me don't like the starting of the cycle. Stupid monday blues.
But no choice, I have to get to work & do what I do best (for now).
My head is about to crack soon enough for all those stuffs that need to be consider. 


I need to consider about my studies (let alone this can kills me straight away). I would love to go back to school but is the money that I'll spend, worth it? I'm so afraid of this. It's like a fight inside my head every single time I thought of this topic.

Of course, there are still many many things that I'm thinking but I DO have my reasons for over thinking okay. Don't judge me, cause you people might not understand what's going thru my head, I pity my small head. LOL! Some times I hope people REALLY can stand in the other party's shoe and think for them. (so people wouldn't have misunderstanding). I greatly hope I could do that too. Wouldn't that be nice, people and people just can get along well & no arguments.


This applies in every single situation no matter is it work, family, r/s, you, me, them & everyone.

Why is it so difficult to understand a human being? Hahahaha, if I know, I wouldn't be here to experience this life. 

Totally. Random. 

Okay, Bye, Have a good rest people & here comes the rest of the week to endure!
Jiayou ah! Fightingggggg! :) 
  

No comments: