Saturday, May 04, 2013

Just for a moment


Since long that I stop by this space & take a look. 

Realizing how time flies, just like the phrase 'in a blink of eye...'
How I wish it would stop & let the world be silent for awhile. Things are getting difficult as we grow up, 
but we just have to face it, go through it (no matter is it the hard way or easy way), and then learn from it. 

Can't believe I'm 22nd already, seriously missed those times where we'll brag how young we are, how we want to persuade our dreams/goals in life, what we want to do when we grow up blah blah blah.
& I realize most of us aren't even close to that "dream/goal" we called it.  
Guess that's call life. We just live it up to 'expectations'.

Nevertheless, I'm still glad I've people whom I can rely on so much. Even if I'm at my lowest, I've make biggest mistakes, I've my worst flaws, I've the least patience, I've the meanest attitude... but I know they won't leave me alone & they'll be there for me. Just want to say thank you to those people that I appreciate in my life, you all will always be loved by me. No matter how pathetically least number of time we met up once in a blue moon, I still have you all in mind. :)
We're just eight digits apart, right ? (always)



  



No comments: