Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Caught [Total Recall] just now at Causeway Point with baby. 
Rate this movie, 3/5. 
Action scenes were not bad but I took quite some time to know what is it about. hahaha, okay, I admit I am slower but in the end I still understood okay! :)

Yay! Today is like TGIF mood cause tomorrow is National Day! Totally feel that this week pass fast I think cause of the holiday, if not it will be a dreadful one too.

Coughing these few days, especially bad during the night :( 
Had cough syrup & gonna head off to bed soon as it knock me out totally. 


Oh! On a random note, I feel like going Garden By The Bay! Pretty much just taking some pictures and Idk, I like this kind of places, kinda interesting for me thou.  

K, Gdnight!
 ENJOY THE HOLIDAY! Then it will be TGIF then ENJOY WEEKEND PEOPLE! Hoho :D

Happy Advance Birthday to Singapore!!

No comments: