Friday, August 10, 2012

IT'S FRIDAYYYYY!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

No mood to work on a Friday, especially after a public holiday on Thursday. Lol!
Drag my feet to work & finished all work asap before I can end work @ 5pm sharp!


Oh! Above is the picture of my Winnie the pooh plushie/small pillow that baby bought it for me during our trip to KSL on Thursday :)
It is super duper awesome cuteness max right?!
 See that innocent face! *awwwww~* Really love it. 


Okay, continue my journey today. 
Met up with baby first then follow by the rest, zihui limei and vincent for bugis street shopping time! Had dinner first then start walking & roaming around. 
In the end, only me and baby got ourselves something we like. He bought a tshirt which is really nice & I bought a pair of wedges. (oh ya, again..)
 For friends who know me, if i tell them I buy any kind of shoes, they will reply 'AGAIN?!' (especially my mum) So.. yea. haha!
 Temptation, shoe/heels/wedges/slippers, all will get to spoil one what, hor? :) 
I bought a RED wedges ! Bright Red.


Headed to novena to get something to drink while baby go for his dance practice.

Now Home.Sweet.Home

No comments: