Sunday, August 19, 2012

One day, you will shine, brightly.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Flowers, for Birthday Girl & my boy :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
OvD @ CJ CONCERT :D


Headed to Jingyi's Birthday Party @ Kranji area. Happy to see her after quite some time!
Hope she enjoy her birthday with her love ones, stay happy and healthy always :)

Down to causeway point with Jolene to buy my shoe insole, it was a little loose, that's why!

Then off to SP (Singapore Poly) to attend CJ Concert 2012 with baby's parents & bro.
The whole performance was really awesome! All the performers & crew members! *clapss*
But I think the audience was a little bit too boring, not enough energy to shout at night I think. Hahaha! Except for some fan girls, they are really high! 

Didn't get more photos of my boy :( sad thing because was busy videoing which result in lack of pictures. I think I need to get one more camera for myself ! One can video then another one can take pictures ma. True? Lol! Like excuses for me to get another cam. 

Anyway, the concert had a happy ending, all did great! Yayyyy!
Baby was awesome too! I'm proud of him, of course :)
Not forgetting my sis, Huilien, you did a good job too! Hope there are more opportunities for you! 


No comments: