Friday, August 24, 2012

TGIF PEOPLE!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yep, basically I love Fridays! EXCEPT for this one. No mood leh.  
I HAVE TO GO BACK WORK PLACE FOR PHONE DUTY TOMORROW! Freaking sad!


Have no mood for weekend already, ate away a quarter of my weekend which is very precious one okay! Somemore 8.30am to 3pm. Speechless. 
Never mind, I can't do anything about it but to drag myself back to work. Please don't let me deal with those irritating phone calls! Some people are just finding troubles like that. 

Okay enough of my ranting. 

Oh! I want to watch movies! Seems like friday I have movie mood but watch here like not worth it, I rather make my way to JB and watch, almost half the price or cheaper! :) Chiong all the movies that I want to watch when I go there, best feeling. haha!

Okay, shall sleep early tonight. 
Wan an ! :) People enjoy your fridays out!!

No comments: