Saturday, September 01, 2012

Happy twenty-second !

**WARNING!**
THIS IS A PHOTO-BOMBING POST!


But, I love it :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

As the title says it all, it's our 22nd! So it's a happy date out with my boy!

Woke up early for MacDonald breakfast, and head off for long bus ride to Harbour Front Vivo City!
Caught the movie [
我们都不完美 ], rated it 4/5! I like this movie & it makes me teared for quite a few scenes! haha!
As usual one la my pattern (always tear for sad scene -.-, even planet of the apes I tear..ok..)

After movie, baby brings me to have lunch! Dim Sum buffet lunch @ Chinatown area called [Dim Sum Love]! Was famished while we are waiting for 3pm when the lunch starts, but after the buffet, we're really really bloated like full pumped air balloon. LOL! Ordered a little bit too much..But it was worth it (Y)! Thanks to my boy for the fulfilling & nice lunch :D
After that, we went back to Vivo to sort of slack and walk around plus of course took TONS of pictures! As you see above, a lot right?! (still got somemore) hahaha! Since long we took so many photos already, love it! 

Headed back home while baby went for his dance practice :) Goodluck for his performance tomorrow!


I love all the time I spend with him, he makes me happy .
Let's stay together like this, for a very very long time okay! 

No comments: