Sunday, August 26, 2012

My Short Weekend.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yesterday Saturday Duty was fine, having all 10 calls by myself which I consider myself unlucky then. Whatever, I just want my off that's all. Still got 2 more weeks to claim my off. 

After that, headed for Prata Buffet after that @ AMK Jalan Kayu The Prata Cafe, can you imagine, it was a eat all you can buffet all only for $3.90! Damn cheap right but you will expect a $3.90 services of course which can't complain about. It's a cheap deal! :) Overall had a fulfilling dinner, pratas, naans & curry :) Not bad.

I am having a lazy weekend. Feel like doing nothing, listening to music loud and just lie down. Craving for Kbox session with my girls, seems decade since we last do that. Do whatever we want, no worries, no stress, just all about having fun and filled everyday with awesome moments & non-stop laughter. Yea I missed that :)

Those two pictures above look awesome right! I should go and have a getaway to these kind of places, it makes my mind & heart calm and peaceful. SG is really a stress place to be at. No matter what angle you looked at it. Hmm. Wonder will I have a chance to have a getaway with ALL of my favorite people, yes all! I am greedy. haha! That would be great.

OR going overseas alone? Maybe that's (Y) too! But I don't dare, im a scary cat. LOL.zzz  


No comments: