Saturday, September 22, 2012

Mid Autumn Festival !

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Went to Chinese Garden after work last wednesday 19092012 with office colleagues :)
The bright lighting everywhere always amuse me, I just like Bright & beautiful colorful lights. 

But it was so so, nothing much special at Chinese Garden except the lighting that were up, other than that, it was just alright. Paid $10 admission fee (W Passion Card), other stuffs inside also need money, so for me I think a little bit no point. It would be better if there are more special lighting displays. 

Yesterday was TGIF! Met up with my boy finally, had dinner and caught the movie [ The Possession]. The movie was scary, to me it was. hahaha. I love horror movie BUT I fear the after-effect cause. Over thinking about the scenes and create more imaginative stuffs to make myself more scared. Lol! I think im not the only one, right? :x

Headed to JB today! Had nice foods & also caught a movie again [Kepong Gangster]. I don't think it's as nice compare to the movie [Manga]! Both about gang one. Manga was really awesome from what I can remember! 

Alright, & now im at home slacking using laptop. Getting tired already. Had a long day out.
On a side note, it's gonna to be Winter soon for some countries, ending of the year, really nice! & we're stucked here with the hot and getting worst weather, saddening. Lol. 

GOODNIGHT! 
ENJOY THE MOON CAKES!
*i love snow skin moon cake! hehe*





No comments: