Sunday, September 30, 2012

Precious weekend!

28092012
TGIF!
Went out with this babe after our work. Ages since I last went out with her. Headed to Dhoby Ghaut & we had quite a catch up going on. Love it. Where you can just talk without having anything to worry about. Aston for dinner & then walking around every where including Daiso to end our day with. :) Bought a pink mat for office usage! (Y) My favorite color! Hahaha.

Home Sweet Home, gonna meet her up asap again!:D


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

29092012
Ikea/Bugis Day Out!
Headed out with my boy today. First stop, Ikea! Had our lunch (meatballs, chicken wings, pastas & mushroom soup)! Yummmms! :d

Shopped around for furniture, I want to revamp my room! But it is damn costly if I really want to buy all those stuffs, like new bed frame, bedside wardrobe, wardrobe, table for laptop usage... hmmm... wonder if all these are really needed. Or maybe I can find cheaper deals some where else? Shall consider first.

Oh in the end I bought a small pink shelves for putting papers on my desk one & 2 pink pen holder. It's really nice! :) Had a great time choosing furniture for my room, all seems so nice but the nicer it is, the more expensive it is. zzz. 


After that head down to Bugis for shopping! Baby need to search for his performing stuffs. In the end after round of walking, we both got something that we like. Yay! :D I got a new dress, again. LOL forever no ending my clothes. My mum gimme last warning about my wardrobe already. hahaha! 


The day was well spend, with my boy. *loves*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: