Sunday, October 07, 2012

Gardens By The Bay!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Went to Gardens By The Bay yesterday with baby, like finally I get a chance to go and have a look! :D
Pretty much thought there are so many things to see, but quite boring actually.

Of course, everything that is nice and beautiful, you need to pay and see it. Not for free. Hahaha.
Thus me and my boy just walk around and only go for the OCBC skywalk which costs $5.
Other than that if you want to go to the conservatories, need $20. Ohmygod. Not cheap.

Spend around an hour plus or so at GBTB, then headed to MBS then to Singapore Flyer.
 No we didn't went to take the ride, we went to look for the Food Trail! :D
Baby got coupons to use worth of 30 bucks for the food/drinks there, I need cold drinks badly. Weather was toooooooo HOT. 


After that bus back to Marsiling CC for a 2 hour K session! hehe :) My favorite activity. 

Maybe another outing with my girls to GBTB again on the 26th! Hopefully everyone can make it.
Since long when I last met them up together and have fun! I want to have Picnic session! :D


Monday is tomorrow, tomorrow is Monday, which is back to WORK
MONDAY BLUE, again as usual, it's a start of the cycle again.
Let's count down to friday (what I always do).. 



No comments: